Come Work with Us
Cladding Contractor in Toronto, CANADA
CLADDERS is the perfect place to work if you’re looking for an environment where people truly care about each other and their success. We are now expanding our business in Toronto, Ontario–so don’t miss out on your chance of becoming one of us! Check out what openings exist right this minute or contact us today before someone else does (contact info below).
We Have 2 Available Positions:
CLADDERS is looking for both experienced foremen and beginner cladding installers to join our installation teams. We are a Toronto-based cladding company with projects throughout Southern Ontario, especially GTA! We supply and install modern building envelope and cladding solutions for residential and small commercial projects all across the Greater Toronto Area. Our solutions range from metal cladding, wood siding, fiber cement, to composite and vinyl siding. We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, dependable individuals with a can-do attitude.
- Scaffolding (setting up and dismantling scaffolds) OR operating aerial lifts and work platforms.
- Coordinate with site supervisors and project managers to prepare the site to be able to work safely.
- Clearly communicate with designers and shop-drawing providers to resolve installation problems at site.
- Install weather barriers, insulator materials, strapping, and cladding materials based on the shop drawings.
- Have working knowledge of power and hand tools
- Understand cladding shop drawings
- Must have a clean criminal record (no exceptions)
- Previous experience in safety training and working at ground level as well high up from elevated platforms or work areas where tools may be required to complete tasks safely!
- Previous experience in roofing OR siding (Cladding) is an asset.
- Access to a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
If you’re looking for an opportunity where your hard work can reap benefits, then this might be the company of interest. We offer competitive wages with group insurance that starts after 3 months on probation-don’t wait!